Saturday, February 20, 2010

Don't feel like you have to read this

God's been showing me His world needs change.

There's a two month old at the crisis nursery right now.

Why, WHY, would anyone not want that baby?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I've tried and I've tried. God's world needs to change. It needs to be what He wanted. I want us to live it the way He intends. I want it enough that I'll do anything.

I'm really tired of being selfish. I'm here to do whatever I can to help. I need to help.

His world is falling apart and it's all our fault, we're all selfish and we pray for God to heal us and make our lives better and I KNOW that if we cared about other people the way we can and should, then we'd be too worried about others to focus on ourselves.

It's amazing how much healing comes from helping others, and I have no patience for anything else.


1 comment:

  1. I admire your passion.

    Wish I had something more to say.

    ReplyDelete