I'm halfway regretting not living my entire summer in Lee's Summit, MO. It's such a great place. Especially Longview Lake and its pelicans (I swear we saw them)!
We took a trip to Kansas City and saw EVERYTHING. I'm talking the art museum, looking at the entire city from the roof of a hotel, suffering through shopping at Urban Outfitters without any air conditioning (did I mention it was 98 degrees?), playing in the fountain, stuffing ourselves with cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, and watching this amazing sunset.
Tomorrow morning I get on another plane. Luckily this one isn't a two-day experience! I'm headed to Boise, ID with my parents and brother. We're visiting family that I haven't seen in years, so I am sooo excited about catching up with them, especially because my aunt and uncle have been to Africa a couple times too.
I believe I have earned a reward for my packing skills: I fit everything into a carry-on. A hint for all you people out there that don't generally spend 50 hours of your summer on a plane: roll your jeans, expect wrinkles, and pack an optimistically small amount of socks!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment